Sunday, September 11, 2011

[TRANS] FT Island @ Entertainment Unlimited Mag.

There’ll not be any Pic Trans for this magazine report.

Click the thumbnails to enlarge pictures.

The intro:

Lee Hong Ki
Upgraded and became a lead for a Japanese drama
FT Island Lee Hong Ki is going to be acting in a Japnese idol drama for the first time, Hong Ki stated, “I worry if I can remember my lines well.” He is going to star together with female lead Ichikawa Yui in the midnight drama that will air in April.
After FT debut in Japan in May last year, Lee Hong Ki has been gaining a lot of attention as the band’s lead vocalist, he also starred in the popular drama that year, airing in the afternoon as an idol drama in the afternoon on Fuji TV, making female fans even wilder, this drama is replayed again this year.
Following that, this spring, Lee Hong Ki wasmentioned as the lead for a Japanese drama, and confirmed his role. “Although I’m worried whether if I can remember my lines, but I’ll do my best!” Hong Ki said with energy.
Debuting in 2007 as high school students in Korea, claiming the Golden Disk Newcomer award as well as all other newbie awards, they offically debuted in Japan in May 2010 with the song , and had gotten 4th on the weekly Oricon charts, marking their grand entrance to Japan.
“I’m just really nervous.” Lee Hong Ki said as the lead vocalist, expressed his excitement towards accepting this challlange, it was also decided that FT Island will be in charge of the soundtrack.
On the other hand, Ichikawa Yui is the female lead who also starred in in 2006. Last year, it has been exactly 10 years since she debuted, that year, she also acted in NHK’s drama . She meet Lee Hong Ki who was acting as a Korean teen on the streets, then she started falling for him and the drama will show female wrestlers in a battle with their opponents, its a sports comedy for youths.
“This drama about love story between a group of girls who gambled their youth on pro-wrestling and a Korean guy looking for hope. We hope that this will be a happy drama.” The actors expressed their hopes towards each other.

Interview:

FT ISLAND

The Real idol World

Q: What kind of students are you guys?

Jae Jin : I don’t just study extremely hard before exams, I’m the kind of student who studies regularly.

Min Hwan : I’m the very troublesome type, I have one or two really close friends and have to travel between school, tuition and home.

Seung Hyun : I have the happy memory of playing with everyone after school, and study hard in order to not let my parents worry.

Jong Hoon : I like to play together with everyone, I’m happy even when I’m just chatting with my friends.

Hong Ki : Rather than studying, singing, acting and having fun was more important to me.

Q: What makes you sad?

Jae Jin : When the sky is gradually becoming gloomy, and sometimes when I’m listening to music, I’ll become a little sentimental.

Min Hwan : When I watch sad movies, I’ll sometimes cry. I’m a cry baby.

Seung Hyun : I feel low when its raining, at first, I joke by saying, “Its raining!” But when it starts to rain non-stop, I’ll be in a bad mood. And when I think of certain events, I’ll also start to feel sad.

Jong Hoon : Me too when it rains, I’m very sensitive to the sound of rain. And also when I read essays.

Hong Ki : When I listen to depressing songs before I sleep, when I sing the song, my mood will become sad as well. And when I’m tired before sleeping, I’ll be very depressed.

Q: What do you really want to shout out now?

Jong Hoon : I wanna sleep!

Min Hwan : I wanna play games!

Hong Ki : Kill you! (A dialogue in the Japanese Manga )

Seung Hyun : Grilled meat! I’m really hungry!

Jae Jin : I wanna play game! I’m recently playing a online RPG game

Q: When do you think you are peaceful?

Jae Jin : When I’m playing games.

Hong Ki : When I’m sleeping.

Min Hwan : Me too when sleeping, I’m most peaceful when sleeping on Saturday nights.

Jong Hoon : I feel blessed when I’m playing my guitar while sitting. Not standing but sitting down, its good like that. (Laughs)

Seung Hyun : When eating raman and playing games with Min Hwan.

Q: What had everyone been doing for their body?

Jae Jin : Eat a lot.

Min Hwan : Eat fried chicken.

Jong Hoon : Eat vitamin C.

Seung Hyun : Drink the herbal medicine that my mum cooked.

Hong Ki : Drink the tonic my mum made.

Q: What do you wish to change about yourself?

Jong Hoon : Me talking too fast.

Jae Jin : Min Hwan will bite his tongue too when he talk.

Min Hwan : Korean pronunciation don’t need to stick out our tongue, but I have a habit of sticking out my tongue, I wanna change that.

Seung Hyun : I want to change my hunch back habit, because when I hunch back too long, my shoulders hurt a lot.

Jae Jin : I hunch back too.

Seung Hyun : Jae Jin hyung’s hunch back is relly serious, his mouth also sticks out.

Hong Ki : I want to change my handsomeness, because everyone is scared.

Seung Hyun : Hope that you can also change your speaking style.

Q: Who is the beat eater within the members?

Min Hwan : Everyone can really eat, Hong Ki eats the most, and we’re not picky.

Jae Jin : We like to eat delicious food, but I’ve been said to be an old man. How much extra did I eat?

Min Hwan : You used to eat two whole fried chicken.

Q: What was your happiest memory up till now?

Hong Ki : The day when two see stars.

Jae Jin : When preparing for a party and accidentally hot the ceiling, Hong Ki hyung saw that, I was seeing stars then.

Hong Ki : I still clearly remember that moment, I also still remember the way he closed his eyes tightly when Jae Jin hit the ceiling. I can see clearly the change in his expression, its like slow motion in a movie, playing every seconds, its funny when I think of that moment.

Q: The opposite, what is the scariest moment?

Jong Hoon : Earthquakes are scary. The whole floor was shaking, too scary.

Q: Whats the most important thing to you?

Seung Hyun : Hong Ki hyung is himself.

Hong Ki : FT Island!

Jong Hoon : Handphone, computer, parents.

Seung Hyun : You can only choose one

Jong Hoon : Its very hard to choose.

Jae Jin : Health.

Min Hwan : Love.

Q: If you can change what you’re born into, what do you want to become?

Seung Hyun : I wanna become Hong Ki, then Hong Ki become me. This way, I can hit him. (Laughs)

Hong Ki : I wanna be my father. To raise his child strictly since young.

Jong Hoon : Like what I always say, I want to try becoming a woman.

Min Hwan : Tortoise! This way, I can live long.

Jae Jin : I wana become a king.

Q: Where does the inspiration for your songs come from?

Seung Hyun : From personal experience, sometimes when I’m watching movies, and when somethings happen, it would affect my feelings and when I’m writing the lyrics, I’ll just write whatever I’m feeling. I’ll not force myself to think too much and write whatever is in my head.

Jae Jin : I can compose when there is no one around.

Min Hwan : I’m just like that, when words suddenly foat into my head.

Jong Hoon : Listen to other types of music, and sometimes when I’m affected [by something].

Hong Ki : To start planning to write a song, I’ll first choose the topic, and decide the melody and write the lyrics.

Q: Who is the most imaginative among the members?

Min Hwan : Seung Hyun. When he is thinking of some things, he’ll laugh by himself.

So what does Seung Hyun think about?

Seung Hyun : I think of how I can make myself rich.

Jae Jin : I think of how I can improve playing my bass.

Seung Hyun : Think of how my ideal girl is like.

Q: Recently, what makes you happy?

Hong Ki : During the Asia tour, I earned a little money while playing with the stuff.

Jong Hoon : When I receive gifts from fans. But what I received is a secret.

Seung Hyun : When I’m resting.

Jae Jin : When I receive the prize from leveling up in a game.

Q: What is you favorite number? Why?

Hong Ki : 2 & 3. It lets people feel safe, doesn’t it? These numbers make people feel calm.

Jong Hoon : Lucky number 7.

Seung Hyun : 25, my guide number.

Min Hwan : 2 & 11. Because my birthday is 11 of November (11/11), 2 is because of my impression, like how me and you adds up to 2.

Jae Jin: 1. Because its the first number.

Q: What kind of noise is unbearable to you?

Hong Ki : When Seung Hyun is criticizing me when I’m doing something.

Jae Jin : When hte manager talk loudly.

Min Hwan : Please don’t criticize anyone’s height in front of me.

Seung Hyun : I cannot stand the sound when someone scrape the blackboard.

Q: What type of genius do you think you are?

Hong Ki : I feel that I’ve high EQ. You rely on your IQ when you’re studying, but EQ is a type of ability to play.

Jong Hoon : Ability to make everyone high.

Seung Hyun : Ability to make everyone happy.

Min Hwan : Ability to talk fast.

Jae Jin : Ability to make people around me worry. Everyone is always worried about me.

Q: Who is the gentleman within the members?

Seung Hyun : Jong Hoon hyung, he is always gentlemanly towards ladies.

Hong Ki : If its guys, he’ll only pay for himself, if its a girl, he’ll pay for both of them, the opposite, who is not a gentleman?

Min Hwan : All (Laughs)

Q: Who is the purest among the members?

Hong Ki : Me.

Jae Jin : No one. (Laughs)

Min Hwan : There are people who are honest, but no one is pure.

Jong Hoon : If I really have to choose, Min Hwan should be the purest.


Credits:

Translations : PRIme

Scans : CJH Baidu Bar

Primadonnas' Island blog - blueseunghyun

 
 

Followers

My Update