Saturday, November 26, 2011

[Twitter] 111107 Hongki

skullhong 내동생 민호 이놈은 점점 몸이좋아져…
Translation: My brother, Minho, is building up his body gradually…
s
skullhong 내일은 일본 몇일운동못하니 피곤해도 오늘하는게 맞겟지?
Translation: Going to Japan tomorrow. I won’t be able to exercise for a few days. Even though I’m tired, I should do it today right?
skullhong “@_HEEMIN_ @skullhong 폭트 언제까지 할 예정이야??”ㅡ이제끝!!!
Translation: “@_HEEMIN_ @skullhong When are the storm tweets scheduled to end at??” ㅡ Ends now!!!
skullhong “@PRI_2YI @skullhong 오빠 우리 이제 아빠 호칭 못 쓰게 되는데 뭐라고 부르면 좋을까요??@.@”ㅡ흠 파더
Translation: “@PRI_2YI @skullhong Oppa, now that we can’t call you Dad anymore, what should we call you?? @.@”ㅡ Hmm. Father.
skullhong “@PRIsoyoung @skullhong 나진짜많니보냇는데 하나도 안보나보네 내껀”ㅡ지금 멘션이 엄청와서 보기가 힘듬ㅋㅋ정말
Translation: “@PRIsoyoung @skullhong I really sent you a lot (of tweets) but it seems that you didn’t see any of mine”ㅡThere are lots of mentions coming in now, it’s hard to see, keke! Really.
skullhong “@kei04136 @skullhong FT아일랜드는 프리마돈나꺼~ 프리마돈나는??”ㅡ내꺼
Translation: “@kei04136 @skullhong FTIsland belongs to Primadonna~ Primadonna belongs to??”ㅡMe
skullhong “@JJin0943 @skullhong 울학원 초딩남자애가 에프티아일랜드 새들처럼 곡을 레슨해달래.. 좋은현상맞지?ㅋㅋㅋ”ㅡ완전좋은현상ㅋㅋ
Translation: An elementary school boy from our institute asked for a lesson to learn ‘Like Birds’.. It’s a good sign, right? Kekeke”ㅡIt’s a totally good sign, keke
skullhong “@C0lleenChan @skullhong 아빠~~언제 말레이시아 또 오세요? 말레이시아 프리들 잊지마세요 !!!!ㅋㅋ”ㅡ안잊어요^^
Translation: “@C0lleenChan @skullhong Dad~~ When are you coming to Malaysia again? Don’t forget Malaysian Pris!!!! Keke”ㅡI won’t forget^^
skullhong “@yangtlrtls @skullhong 폭트하고 뭐할거에요?”ㅡ목풀고 리어설준비 ㅋㅋ
Translation: “@yangtlrtls @skullhong What are you going to do after storm tweets?”ㅡVocal warm up and get ready for rehearsal, keke
skullhong “@JIh__h @skullhong 오빠엄마가홍기오빠사윗감으로최고래요ㅎㅎ”ㅡ당연하지!!!!!!
Translation: “@JIh__H @skullhong Oppa, my mum said Hongki oppa is the best as a son-in-law, hehe”ㅡOf course!!!!!!
skullhong “@lhg3338 @skullhong 진짜 이번에도 안해주면 나 진짜 정말!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 아빠한태 안좋은일이 있을꺼야!!”ㅡ그럼안되는데…
Translation: “@lhg3338 @skullhong Seriously, if you’re not giving me a mention this time as well, I’m really, really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going to do something bad to Dads!!”ㅡIt’s not right to do that…
skullhong “@Pri_Kong @skullhong 프리라서 행복하다”ㅡ난 아가들 아티스트라서 행복하다
Translation: “@Pri_Kong @skullhong I’m happy because I’m a Pri”ㅡI’m happy because I’m dearies’ artiste
skullhong “@sexyhongbutt @skullhong 바보야, 보고싶다 ㅜㅡㅜ”ㅡ프로필사진이나바꿔
Translation: “@sexyhongbutt @skullhong Fool, I miss youㅜㅡㅜ”ㅡChange your profile picture
skullhong “@HJJS15 @skullhong 나 장래희망이 PD인데 나중에 FTIsland 라이브 토크쇼 만들라고 ㅋㅋ 근데 메인MC를 아무래도 리더님을 드려야 겠지요 ?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ”ㅡ그럼망해 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Translation: “@HJJS15 @skullhong My ambition is to be a PD and to do FTIsland’s live talkshow in future, keke! But, in anyways, I will have to give the main MC position to the leader, right?? Kekekeke”ㅡIt’ll be ruined, kekekeke
skullhong “@kdaeun9605 @skullhong 홍기야 ㅠ점하나만찍어주렴ㅠ”ㅡ.
Translation: “@kdaeun9605 @skullhong Hongki ah ㅠ, give me just a dotㅠ”ㅡ.
skullhong “@Davung9704 @skullhong 오빠물에용주녕오빠랑희님이랑빠지면누구구해줄거에요??ㄱ”ㅡ집에갈꺼야
Translation: “@Davung9704 @skullhong Oppa, if Yong Junhyung oppa and Heenim were to fall into water, who will you save?? Keke”ㅡI’ll go home
skullhong “@B2UTY_kamin @skullhong 오빠 제가 백퍼 장담하는데 준형퐈 오빠 두준퐈 저 중에서 제가 볼링 제일 잘칠듯^^(근자감 폭발^^)”ㅡㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ그저웃음만
Translation: “@B2UTY_kamin @skullhong Oppa, I can guarantee 100% that among Junhyung oppa, (Hongki) oppa, Doojoon oppa and I, I’m the best at bowling^^(Outburst recently^^)”ㅡKekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke, just laughing
skullhong “@BAKMINZY @skullhong 아 내꺼 왜 무시해요 ㅍ ㅠ 근데 이거 이렇게 하는거 맞나..?”ㅋ아마?
Translation: “@BAKMINZY @skullhong Why are you ignoring mine ㅍ ㅠ But is this the right way to do it..?” Keke, maybe?
skullhong “@ikulaiball @skullhong 홍기야 너 그거 기억하고있어요?? 이건 잊지마세요!!!! O(∩_∩)O”ㅡ넵!!^^
Translation: “@ikulaiball @skullhong Hongki ah, do you remember this?? Don’t forget!!!! O(∩_∩)O”ㅡ Yes!!^^
y
d
skullhong “@jaeeuneee @skullhong 응가 쉬원하게 햇어요?”ㅡ웅…비대도 했어…
Translation: “@jaeeunee @skullhong Did you clear your bowels? Feeling better?” Yeah… Quite a bit too…
skullhong “@PriYenny @skullhong 뭐라고하면 답멘해줘여? 나 아픈데 조퇴안하고 끝까지수업다듣고 병원가는중이야! 착하징ㅎㅎ 불명방청떨어졌어ㅜ 주말에집에서볼껭ㅠ”ㅡ이궁 ^^집가서 약먹어!!
Translation: “@PriYenny @skullhong What should I do to get a mention? I’m sick but I’m not going home early. I’m on my way to the hospital now after sitting through the whole lesson! How nice, right? Hehe! I didn’t get the tickets to watch ‘Immortal Song’ㅜ I shall watch it at home during the weekendㅠ”ㅡAigoo^^ Go home and take your medicine!!
skullhong “@ysuna3504 @skullhong 오오오홍기오빠는영화찍을생각업나요??ㅎㅎ 찍으면바로시사회갈텐뎅 ㅎㅎ”ㅡㅋㅋ시나리오 보고있는중..^^하고싶다
Translation: “@ysuna3504 @skullhong Oh oh oh, Hongki oppa, don’t you have any plans to film a movie?? Hehe! If you do, I’ll be there at the premiere, hehe”ㅡKeke! I’m reading some scenarios..^^ I want to do it.
skullhong “@kensiti @skullhong 홍기오빠, 요즘 어떻게 지내세요? FT 아일랜드 컴백때문에 바쁘세요?”ㅡ활동끝낫습니다
Translation: “@kensiti @skullhong Hongki oppa, how are you doing lately? Are you busy because of FTIsland’s comeback?”ㅡActivities have ended.
skullhong “@Bangjazzang @skullhong ㅠㅠ이홍기!!!!!저녁모머글거냐겅”ㅡ팬분들이 서포터즈넣어주신데…^^
Translation: “@Bangjazzang @skullhong ㅠㅠ Lee Hongki!!!!! What are you having for dinner?”ㅡFans are giving food support…^^
skullhong “@kjiho95 @skullhong 아 진짜 오빠너무하다ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ”ㅡ왜에ㅠㅠ
Translation: “@kjiho95 @skullhong Ah, oppa is really too muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ”ㅡWhyyㅠㅠ
skullhong “@ayu12hon @skullhong 9일 만나러 가는 욘^^ 다른 팬에게 지지 않고 외치기 때문에 봐!!홍기ーRT please!!”ㅡㅋㅋㅋ간바레!!!
Translation: “@ayu12hon @skullhong I will go see all of you on the 9th^^ I will scream and not lose to other fans, so watch me!! HongkiーRT please!!”ㅡKekeke! Do your best!!!
skullhong “@pqppara @skullhong 아빠! 딸치과갓는데아직도치과냉새나ㅡㅡ”ㅡㅋㅋㅋ원래그래
Translation: “@pqppara @skullhong Dad!! Your daugher went to the dentist but till now, the dental smell still staysㅡㅡ”ㅡ Kekeke! It’s like that.
skullhong “@sunyoung2794 @skullhong ㅋ오빠가 종훈이오빠보다 더 잘생김 ㅎ”ㅡ알지알지
Translation: “@sunyoung2794 @skullhong Keke! Oppa is more handsome than Jonghunnie oppa, hehe”ㅡI know, I know
skullhong “@minzy_h @skullhong 난오빠가폭트한데서수업시간이고뭐고폰뺏길각오하고이러고있는데내멘션에눈길도안주고있죠??ㅠㅅㅠ”ㅡ눈길…..@.@
Translation: “@minzy_h @skullhong When oppa is doing storm tweets, I’m not bothered about lesson time and things like that, and I’m ready to get my phone confiscated. So why won’t you take a look at my mention??ㅠㅅㅠ”ㅡ Taking a look…..@.@
skullhong “@sunyoung2794 @skullhong 흥…다음주가 모의고사인데….나 이러고 있는데…오빠 너무함 ㅡ 화이팅!!^^
Translation: “@sunyoung2794 @skullhong Hmph… It’s mock exams next week…. but I’m doing this… Oppa is too much ㅡ Fighting!!^^
skullhong “@Girl970509 @skullhong 이이이이이홍기잘생김이라고하면 폭트해줄깡”ㅡㄷ 당연하지!!
Translation: “@Girl970509 @skullhong Lee Lee Lee Lee Lee Hongki, if I call you handsome, will you give a reply?”ㅡOf course!!
skullhong “@thdqls @skullhong 오빠 오빤 시크해요? 아님 멋있어요? 아님 귀여워요??”ㅡ다 ㅋ
Translation: “@thdqls @skullhong Oppa, are you chic? Or cool? Or cute??”ㅡAll, keke
skullhong “@_881207 @skullhong 홍기야 바보 허허허 널자극할테당”ㅡ메롱
Translation: “@_881207 @skullhong Hongki ah, what a fool. Hahaha! You must have been irritated”ㅡBleh
skullhong “@96hansel @skullhong 아 맞다ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 케이비에스 주말드라마 오작교형제들 알아여????ㅋㅋㅋ 거기 국수라는애랑 아빠랑 완전 똑같애ㅋㅋㅋㅋ”ㅡ 할말잃음
Translation: “@96hansel @skullhong Ah! Oh yes, kekekekeke! Do you know the KBS weekend drama ‘Ojakgyo Brothers’???? Kekeke! The boy by the name of Guksu in the drama, looks like oppa totally. Kekekeke”ㅡSpeechless
k
skullhong “@lsh_991102 @skullhong 오빠 폰종류 뭐예요? 그리고^^ 이제 오빠들한테 아빠또는 남친이라고 못부른데요. 왜 그런거죠? 순서대로 답해주세요!♥”ㅡ누구쓰신뎅 ㅠㅠ
Translation: “@lsh_991102 @skullhong Oppa, what is your phone model? And^^ I can’t call oppas as dads or boyfriends anymore now. Why is that so? Please answer me in sequence!♥”ㅡWho’s writing ㅠㅠ
skullhong “@smworld89 @skullhong 홍기군은…왜 그렇게 노래를 잘해요? 엡티노래는 들어도 들어도 질리지가 않아요 앞으로도 평생 좋은노래 들려줄꺼죠?”ㅡ물론입니다!!!
Translation: “@smworld89 @skullhong Why is Hongki so good at singing? I won’t get tired even if I keep listening to FT’s songs. You’ll let us listen to good songs always in future, right?”ㅡThat’s for sure!!!
skullhong “@kwonmy97 @skullhong 내년에 오빠들 컴백하면 보러가려고 오늘부터 시험공부한다!! 응원해줘 화이팅!!!!!!!!!!”ㅡ화이팅!!!!^^
Translation: “@kwonmy97 @skullhong I intend to go and watch oppas’ comeback next year, so I’m studying hard for exam from today onwards!! Give me some encouragement, fighting!!!!!!!!!!”ㅡFighting!!!!^^
skullhong “@ej_2 @skullhong 폭트어또케해 이렇게?저렇게?요렇게? 여튼 이홍기내꾸..ㅋ^@^”ㅡㅋㅋㅋ그래
Translation: “@ej_2 @skullhong How to do storm tweets? Like this? Like that? Like this? Anyway, Lee Hongki’s mine.. Keke! ^@^”ㅡKekeke! All right.
skullhong “@ekdnsdl6 @skullhong 오빠어제명동에서애들이랑오빠들홍보를
다녀왓거든요!근데..역시오빠가1등2등은 미날이오빠
리더는..ㅜㅜ꼴찌!!ㅜㅜ어떤분이..승현오빠보고..
이특씨아니냐고그러고..ㅜㅜ재진이오빠한테는…
잭스키스이재진씨아니냐고그러고!!ㅜㅜ”ㅡ홍기짱
Translation: “@ekdnsdl6 @skullhong Oppa, we were at Myeongdong promoting all of you yesterday! And.. oppa is 1st indeed. 2nd is Minari oppa. Leader is..ㅜㅜthe last!! ㅜㅜ Someone.. looked at Seunghyun oppa(‘s photo) and asked if that’s Lee Teuk-ssi.. ㅜㅜ And asked if Jaejinnie oppa is Lee Jaejin from Sechs Kies!!ㅜㅜ”ㅡHongki is awesome
skullhong “@gpqls6323 @skullhong 지금어디?”ㅡkbsㅋㅋ
Translation: @gpqls6323 @skullhong Where are you now?”ㅡkbs, keke
skullhong “@Hyun_Ah0126 @skullhong 오빠..나 이번주에 수능시험 봐요..ㅠㅠ!!저 재수생인데 뭔가 그래도 떨리네요ㅠㅠㅠ시험잘 볼수 있겟죠??시험잘 보라고 응원해주세요ㅠㅠ!!그리고 저 요번에 콘서트 갑니당!!ㅎㅎ가서 씬나게 놀께요!!~~ㅎㅎㅎ”ㅡ그래!!!!수능대박이다이잉!!!^^콘서트때보자
Translation: “@Hyun_Ah0126 @skullhong Oppa.. I’m taking the college entrance exam this week.. ㅠㅠ!! Though I’m retaking it, I still feel nervousㅠㅠㅠ I’ll be able to score well, right?? Please give me some encouragementㅠㅠ!! And I’m going to the encore concert this time!! Hehe! I’ll go and have fun!!~~Hehehe”- All right!!!! You’ll do very well for your exams!!!^^ See you at the concert
skullhong “@ksmax55 @skullhong 홍스타목소리는사람의심장을울리게하는그런목소리…나도갖고싶어ㅜ”ㅡㅋㅋㅋ고마워 근데 뭔가 멘샨을 위한듯한…
Translation: “@ksmax55 @skullhong Hongstar’s vocal is the kind that will make one hyped… I want it tooㅜ”ㅡKekeke! Thank you but it seems that (you wrote) it for the mention…
skullhong 3시30분폭트시작예정
Translation: Storm tweets scheduled to start at 3.30pm
skullhong 화이팅!!!!아..근데 배아파 대변보고와야지
Translation: Fighting!!!! Ah.. Having a stomachache. I should empty my bowels before I come
s
skullhong YouTube에서 ‘FTISLAND 「Distance」 FULL Ver.’ 보기 -
Translation: Watch ‘FTISLAND 「Distance」 FULL Ver.’ on YouTube -
[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW-FH_fEiuY&feature=player_embedded]
Credit: skullhong (1), skullhong (2), skullhong (3), skullhong (4), skullhong (5), skullhong (6), skullhong (7), skullhong (8), skullhong (9), skullhong (10), skullhong (11), skullhong (12), skullhong (13), skullhong (14), skullhong (15), skullhong (16), skullhong (17), skullhong (18), skullhong (19), skullhong (20), skullhong (21), skullhong (22), skullhong (23), skullhong (24), skullhong (25), skullhong (26), skullhong (27), skullhong (28), skullhong (29), skullhong (30), skullhong (31), skullhong (32), skullhong (33), skullhong (34), skullhong (35), skullhong (36), skullhong (37), skullhong (38), skullhong (39), skullhong (40), skullhong (41), skullhong (42), skullhong (43), skullhong (44), skullhong (45) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)

Share: Primadonnas' Island blog

 
 

Followers

My Update