Tuesday, February 22, 2011

[NEWS] 110218 New Official Website for Oh Wonbin in Japan!



Splash page for the new Japanese website with a date!

Credit: Oh Wonbin Japanese Website & ☆Yaejin@OhWonbin.com

Oh Wonbin will be making his debut in Japan with a new mini album "C'mon Girl" along with a Showcase on the 13th of March, the new mini album will be released on the 13th March! It seems the website will be opening then! For more information and tickets for the showcase please check this here

Oh My God!!!
I'm going crazy!!!
>.<
I think I will go to that site everyday if it already open.
LOL
Hoahh,,
Just too happy to hear that Wonbin will show up again!!
Quit miss him recently..
>.<

Please leave comment.here is the tutorial:1. click Post a Comment above the post.2. choose the identity Name/URL3. type the name (ex: Yewonnie) n type the url (ex: twitter.com/Yewonnie)4. publish your commentit is easy, right?so, please leave ur comment!!^^

 
 

Followers

My Update