Wednesday, December 29, 2010

[NEWS] PATi PATi Coming 2010 Q&A, FT Island - 2010.12.20

PATi PATi Coming 2010 Q&A 2010.12.20

Q1. Are there any premonitions that you believe in?
Jonghun: Everything will feel troublesome when you are tired.
Hongki: Will feel very tired when performing on stage with stress.
Jaejin: There will be a winner and ranking (in everything)!
Minhwan: I always feel that something good will happen whenever it rains!!
Seunghyun: I will definitely shower when I wake up in the morning. This way, I feel that everything will progress smoothly for the whole day.

Q2. Something that you will surely do before live performances?
Jonghun: Eat sweet.
Hongki: Toilet.
Jaejin: Drink honey tea.
Minhwan: Stretch my fingers.
Seunghyun: Toilet

Q3. The food that you hate to eat is?
Jonghun: Shabu Shabu
Hongki: Red chilli (I once got hurt when cutting chilli)
Jaejin: Food that I am allergic to.
Minhwan: Prunes.
Seunghyun: Food that has a fishy smell.

Q4. Person that you respect is?
Jonghun: All of the artistes.
Hongki: If it's respect, I've none.
Jaejin: Everyone around me who are doing music.
Minhwan: Father.
Seunghyun: Father.

Q5. What is the thing that you would do daily to keep yourself healthy?
Jonghun: Eat vitamin.
Hongki: Exercise. I've not been to the stadium in Japan.
Jaejin: Eat health products and such. Even though not all are beneficial to the body.
Minhwan: Eat everything. (Laugh)
Seunghyun: Eat health products everyday.

Q6. What is something that you like now, even though you hated it when you were young?
Jonghun: There are still many things that I hate to eat now.
Hongki: Green pepper?
Jaejin: Things that adults like to eat. Korean hot pot, raw garlic and etc.
Minhwan: Garlic, onion.
Seunghyun: Exercise.

Q7. The most relaxing place is?
Jonghun: Hostel.
Hongki: My own room.
Jaejin: On the bed.
Minhwan: Hostel.
Seunghyun: Parents' house.

Q8. What would you eat if tomorrow was the end of the world?
Jonghun: A meal prepared by my mother.
Hongki: In comparison to what I would eat, I would really want to see my parents immediately!
Jaejin: Oily food! It is something that I have to eat first!
Minhwan: Fried chicken.
Seunghyun: Beef bowl rice.

Source: PATi Web
Japanese to Chinese Translation: _訫幽 @ 百度key真吧
Chinese to English Translation: multiplylove@Silh0uette
======================================
They're maybe too honest and innocent answered all Questions.LOL
but, I LOVE THEM!!
PRIMADONNA LOVE THEM!!
YEAH!!!^^

 
 

Followers

My Update