Tuesday, March 29, 2011

[Twitter] 110328 Jonghun

FtGtJH 일본 왔습니다 무사히 스케줄 끝내고 돌아갈게요 :)

Translation: Came to Japan. I’ll go back after ending my schedule :)



FtGtJH 계속 좋아지는 몸을 근육량과 체지방을 보면서 느낀다 운동의 헬스도 중독이구나 … 쾌락이야 ….

Translation: I can feel that my body is getting stronger as I look at my muscle and body fat mass. Keeping healthy through exercising can even be an addiction… This is a form of happiness….

Credit: FtGtJH (1), FtGtJH (2) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)


Primadonnas' Island blog -- Bluecow

From Primadonnas' Island
Please leave comment.here is the tutorial:
1. click Post a Comment above the post.
2. choose the identity Name/URL
3. type the name (ex: Yewonnie) n type the url (ex: twitter.com/Yewonnie)
4. publish your comment
it is easy, right?so, please leave ur comment!!^^

 
 

Followers

My Update