Monday, April 11, 2011

[Twitter] 110410 Jaejin

saico011 Prison Break

saico011 너무 많은걸 한꺼번에 잃어버린 느낌이라 단지 힘들어 숨어있는 날 잠깐이라도 찾아줬으면 했엇던터라 힘든마음 힘들지않게 하고싶은 상태라

[EngTrans] The feeling of losing too many things at one go, is simply painful. How I wish there will be a day that I can hide myself, even for a short while. A state whereby, I want to do it without any hardships, even though my mind is feeling awful.

Credits: saico011 + saico011 + ying1005@withtreasures (EngTrans)
Primadonnas' Island blog --Yewonnie--
From Primadonnas' Island
Please leave comment.here is the tutorial:1. click Post a Comment above the post.2. choose the identity Name/URL3. type the name (ex: Yewonnie) n type the url (ex: twitter.com/Yewonnie)4. publish your commentit is easy, right?so, please leave ur comment!!^^

 
 

Followers

My Update