Sunday, October 2, 2011

[Twitter] 111001 Hongki

skullhong 오눌 우리아가들 다봤어요 걱정마요 와줘서 고마워 진짜진짜!!!!^^♥
Translation: Saw all our dearies today, don’t worry. Thank you for coming. Really, really!!!!^^♥

skullhong 수고^^
Translation: Good job^^

skullhong 친구
Translation: Friend
sdasdasd\

skullhong 날씨가너무 추워서 내친구 불렀다 안녕오랜만이다 레깅스야
Translation: The weather is very cold, so I called for my friend. Hello, it’s been a long time, leggings!

skullhong 슬슬 꽃단장시작하까?
Translation: Shall I slowly get dressed up?

skullhong “@daseul946: @skullhong 내일놀토아니래서학교가야되는데오빠때매새벽까지안자잇는데!!!!!긍까빨리답장답장~”ㅡ잘가…^^
Translation: “@daseul946: @skullhong It’s not a Saturday that I can enjoy tomorrow, I’ve to go to school. Because of oppa, I’m not sleeping at this time!!!!! So give me a reply, a reply~”ㅡ Go well…^^

skullhong “@papa0510: @skullhong 야!!!!! 왜 대만팬들 RT 안해!!!!!!? 흥!”ㅡ합니다 다들한국말을 너무잘해서 구분이 안됨
Translation: “@papa0510: @skullhong Ya!!!!! Why aren’t you RT-ing Taiwanese fans!!!!!!? Hmph!”ㅡ I am. Everyone is writing so well in Korean and I can’t differentiate.

skullhong “@_900330: @skullhong 홍기오빠 나도 알티좀 해줘요 잘생긴홍키오빠 ㅎㅐ줌 착하고잘생긴어빠!!!♥ 저 3년프리 였어요!!!!!!”ㅡ였던거잔아 ㅃㅃ
Translation: “@_900330: @skullhong Hongki oppa, RT me as well. The handsome Hongki oppa, the kind-hearted and handsome oppa!!!♥ I was a Pri for 3 years!!!!!!”ㅡ That was before, isn’t it. Bye bye.

skullhong “@daseul946: @skullhong 요즘왜맨날새벽에해요~?”ㅡ이제잘라궁
Translation: “@daseul946: @skullhong Why are you doing this at daybreak everday~?”ㅡ Going to sleep now

skullhong “@nhk_nanajohar: @skullhong 오빠 .. 밤새 당신을 기다리고 … 하지만 당신은 나타나지 않았어요 .. 너무 슬퍼 사촌 난 자지 않았습니다 .. = (= (= (“ㅡ짠
Translation: “nhk_nanajohar: @skullhong Oppa.. I stayed up and waited for you… But you didn’t appear.. I’m so sad and I’m not sleeping.. = (= (= (“ㅡ *Tada*

skullhong “@kirakira_mosyu: @skullhong 홍기야 자니.. 언젠가 싸인회에서 전해들었을 일본서 한국이 그리워 향수병 걸린 외국인노동자처럼 살고 있는 유학생 누나다.. 지금 일끝나서 집에 간다.. 참 인생 뭐 없다.. 졸려 ㅜㅡㅜ”ㅡ화이팅^^
Translation: “@kirakira_mosyu: @skullhong Hongki ya, are you asleep.. I’m the overseas student in Japan who is having a homesick for Korea and living a life like a foreign worker, that I told you the other day at the fansign session.. I’ve finished work and going home now.. Life is really empty.. Sleepy ㅜㅡㅜ”ㅡ Fighting^^

skullhong “@94_BongJi: @skullhong 왠지 지금 자구있을꺼같지만..그래서 트위터안볼꺼같지만..잘자요 굿밤^ㅡ^”ㅡ웅안뇽
Translation: “@94_BongJi: @skullhong Somehow, it seems that I’m sleeping now.. and not looking at Twitter but.. Sleep well. Good night^ㅡ^”ㅡ Ok, bye.

skullhong “@beamer55555: @skullhong 홍기야…きょうは팬TALKしませんか?いま…まってるけど ^o^”ㅡ시마셍
Translation: “beamer55555: @skullhong Hongki ya… aren’t you doing fan talk today? I’m waiting… now though^o^”ㅡ Not doing

skullhong “@DreamLy_DI: @skullhong 홍긔봐봐.. 나는 90년 3월2일생(같은날태어낫음 우린어느쪽으로든운명임ㅋㅋ ) 근데 빠른90은아니구 .. 홍긔쩔친 용준형이한테는오빠라하는데 홍긔한테뭐라함…?”ㅡ오빠
Translation: “@DreamLy_DI: @skullhong Hongki, look here.. I’m born on 2 March 1990 (Born on the same day as you. We’re fated in some way, keke). But I’m not considered an early born in that year.. I address Hongki’s best friend, Yong Junhyung, as ‘oppa’, but what should I call Hongki…?”ㅡ Oppa

skullhong “@m_i_o_heart: @skullhong 홍기야^^♥오늘은 무엇인가 잘 수 없어서 이런 시간 이미 아침이다 빨리 자지 않으면 홍기는 오늘 콘서트 노력 말야^^ 빨리 본 부 홍기야~~~ 잘자용♥♥♥♥♥”ㅡ잘꺼야!!
Translation: “@m_i_o_heart: @skullhong Hongki ya^^♥ What is it that you can’t sleep today. It’s already in the morning at this time. If you don’t sleep early, you can’t work hard at the concert today^^ Go sleep quickly, Hongki ya~~~ Good night♥♥♥♥♥”ㅡ I’m going to sleep!!

skullhong “@linabelk: @skullhong U seriosulyyy have to answer my friend !!!!! Waeyo????!!! waeyo??? Im telling uuu she’s the one for youu!!”ㅡthank you
Credit: skullhong (1), skullhong (2), skullhong (3), skullhong (4), skullhong (5), skullhong (6), skullhong (7), skullhong (8), skullhong (9), skullhong (10), skullhong (11), skullhong (12), skullhong (13), skullhong (14), skullhong (15), skullhong (16) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)

 
 

Followers

My Update