Friday, November 4, 2011

[Twitter] 111029 Hongki & Simon D

Note: Read from the bottom
babospmc 너의 정성으로 인해 내 차갑던 마음은 눈 녹듯이 녹았징
Translation: Because of your sincerity, my cold heart melted like how the snow melts
skullhong ㅋㅋ풀렸쪄요?ㅠㅠ
Translation: Keke! Have you cooled down?ㅠㅠ
babospmc 너란 남자..
Translation: A man like you..
skullhong 이건어때요!!!
Translation: How about this!!!
s
Words on paper: Dear Ssamdi-hyungnim… Please forgive me this once… I Love You^^
babospmc 그런 애교 따위로 나를 설득시킬거라면 나는 넘어갈 수 밖에 없구나
Translation: If you are trying to talk me around using that kind of aegyo, I will only give it a pass
skullhong 아잉……
Translation: Aing……
babospmc 됐거든!!!!
Translation: Forget it!!!!
skullhong ㅋㅋㅋ미안해여ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Translation: Kekeke, sorry ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
babospmc 이홍기 내 팬싸할 때 온다해놓고 안왔다.
Translation: Lee Hongki said that he’ll come for my fansign but he didn’t.
Credit: babospmc (1), skullhong (1), babospmc (2), skullhong (2), babospmc (3), skullhong (3), babospmc (4), skullhong (4), babospmc (5) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)
Share: Primadonnas' Island blog

 
 

Followers

My Update